Billions of web browsing sessions begin with a search query every day. With more than a billion websites competing for the top spot in search results, it can be difficult to drive traffic to your site from search engines.
We specialize in an innovative approach to SEO that uses white-hat tactics to help your website reach the top of your target audience’s searches.
|On-Page Optimization||SEO for website pages to rank high on major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo|
SEO is the structured process to understand how search engines work and keeping the customer experience in mind, working on your website continuously, to provide better customer experience and achieving better rank in SERP against your business keywords by ethical methods. SEO is an ongoing activity, slow process and you need patience to see major visible progress
In some ways, Search Engine Optimization strategies change constantly, but in other ways, they remain steadfast. Remaining technologically flexible to help businesses who invest in new web development tools, content management systems, and e-commerce tools. Yet the primary tenet of Best Practices search engine optimization remains: Help clients present their information in a way that is easy both for customers to understand and for search engines to process.
The basics to search optimization can be easy to implement. The hard part comes in creating quality content that’s relevant to your potential customers – those searching for your products or services
1. Page Title Tags
2. Meta Keywords and Meta Description
3. Make use of the <h1> through <h6> html tags
4. Wrap keywords and phrases in <b></b> tags.
5. Title your links intelligently so they’re friendly
6. Use alt tags on your images
7. Create a site map for humans and search engines
8. Relevant, quality inbound links
9. Create good content and keep it fresh
10. Submit your site to search engines and directories